We follow the Early Year Learning framework to assist your child to achieve the following outcomes:
These outcomes are:
- Children have a strong sense of identity.
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world.
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing.
- Children are confident and involved learners.
- Children are effective communicators.
We provide two classrooms with a minimum of two educators (plus a floating assistant) in each class, so that your child can engage in an education program that is suitable for their age and development. Throughout the day your child will have the opportunity to play and engage with children from both classes, giving siblings the chance to connect, role model, lead, learn and play. Your child will participate in a wide variety of activities throughout the day, with no two days being the same. Other programs include science, art, Healthy Harold, Henny Penny Hatching, sustainability, Project Penguin, cooking, Zumba, multi sports, mindfulness, Munch and Move, yoga and Mandarin.
Leaps & Bounds Preschool will ensure where possible, that programs are available for children with additional needs.